9 months ago
Our local expanding client is offering an attractive vacancy as A Service Desk Manager in their proficient IT company. As the Service Desk Manager, your most important role is leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they’re giving the best customer service possible. You’ll also be expected to know the company’s products and policies inside out and can communicate it to other members of staff.
Our client thrives on delivering customer satisfaction providing them with installation, maintenance, repairs, configuration and staging for all IT products within the retail & hospitality industry. Making them one of the most highly sort after IT services for some of the UKs largest retailers. This has been recognised with tenders being won and giving us the opportunity to expand and move to larger premises. You will be required to provide the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationship
This is a permanent, full time position.
Monday to Friday
8.30am until 5.30pm
£24,000 - £26,000 (Depending on experience)
The ideal candidate will have high levels of organisational and planning abilities, as well as good decision making are required in this role, which will involve working with other department managers to facilitate collaborative working practices.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Expected to display extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and enhance customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performing inspections and preparing reports; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
- Ensure all process documentation is up to date
- Oversee the training of new staff, as well as the development of existing team members
- Take an active role in the recruitment of new staff where required
- Carry out appraisals, probationary reviews and training / development plans for all service desk staff
- The ideal candidate will have worked with a call centre or office environment that takes a high volume of calls and deals with customers on a daily basis.
- Be positive and Friendly
- Have a UK Driving License (Due to location)
- Pride themselves on fantastic customer service
- Efficient, proactive and organised
If you think you could join this friendly team, and have the skills and experience mentioned in this advert please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment or apply directly below.