£30,000 - £35,000
110 - Sudbury - DJ
about 1 month ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Service/Electrical Engineer to join their team in Sudbury (CO10).
The successful candidate needs to work well both independently and as part of a team both in the field and in their specialist electrical assembly area. The successful candidate will work with and alongside multiple positions throughout the company.
The role will require an individual that has electrical qualifications and preferably engineering knowledge but not essential. The role will not only involve specialist electrical assembly in house but also field visits to client’s premises to assist the Service Engineers in servicing and troubleshooting units.
· Ensuring that quality and attention to detail is the driving force behind all aspects of the role
· To learn and understand the assembly process for all products
· To build quality electrical control panels and bespoke systems
· Strip and rebuild full units and electrical troubleshoot.
· Run and expand the service department (long-term)
· Working alongside the electrical team to learn assembly of the larger control panels and bespoke systems
· In field service and troubleshooting various units
· Gaining experience in booking in service visits and ensuring correct parts are taken
· Engineering experience
· Driving License
· Ability to work throughout the UK when required
· Electronic component assembly knowledge, preferably related to UV
Working Hours and Pay:
· Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm or 8am – 5pm
· £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with an electrical background to join an exciting and ever-growing company.
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.