£25000 - £35000
about 1 year ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Shipping Clerk to work at their busy site in Huntingdon.
- Managing the clearance process for Third World imported goods into UK & EU markets.
- Liaising with external hauliers to ensure shipments are entered into the UK & EU within a timely manner.
- Monitoring shipments in transit and updating system arrival and clearance dates with changes / Noting reason for delays
- Communicating with customers on potential delays of deliveries & shipments.
- Create daily shipment plans for containers arriving into the UK from mainland European countries and vice a versa (understanding of Bonded systems)
Hours, Pay & Benefits
- Full time, Monday to Friday.
- £25,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Pension Enrolment
- Group Share Scheme
- Shipping/Stock Control/Import experience is essential.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Perform well under pressure Attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP - Highly preferable.
- Profile Proficient in MS Office including Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A team player who can cope under pressure for fast moving business and multi-task.
- Ability to problem solve Deliver on set annual KPI’s
If this Shipping Clerk role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.