£26,000 - £26,500
over 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity at a brand new restaurant opening in Ely has arisen for a Sous Chef. My Client will be producing vegetarian fresh food with a focus on locally produced seasonal ingredients (where possible) with a strong emphasis on sustainable suppliers and striving for a zero food waste.
- Deputising a small brigade of three in the head chef’s absence
- Working alongside the head chef and local growers to develop menus
- Developing and maintain a good relationship with local growers and suppliers
- Preparing and serving of all food
- Staff training and development of junior members of the brigade
- Completion of all relevant legislation and HACCAP
- To make sure all relevant cleaning and close down procedures are completed
This is a 40 hour working week (Wednesday evenings through to Sunday lunchtime) with at least every Monday and Tuesday off and minimal split shifts.
With an annual salary of around £26000.00 - £26,500.00 dependent upon experience and the opportunity to be involved in a start-up business and an opportunity to grow and develop as the business grows, apply today for the chance to interview!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion.