Bury St Edmunds
Jobs in BSE - CREM - EH - SDA
almost 2 years ago
Crem Recruitment are looking to appoint a Stores and Dispatch Assistant to join our well established manufacturing client based in Bury St Edmunds. This vacancy is ideally for an immediate start and is offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a key role and the post holder will need to have a calm and methodical approach to tackling various tasks within the Stores Dispatch area.
Duties will include:
- Picking and packing goods to specification
- Obtaining prices for shipments using a computerised system
- Liaising with couriers and shipping partners
- General warehousing duties as reasonably required
- Excellent Numeracy, Literacy and IT Skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Confident telephone manner
- Good eye for detail
- Flexible approach to work, able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Previous experience working within a despatch environment would be a distinct advantage
- Current RTITB or equivalent forklift licence would be desirable although not essential as full training will be given
Full training on all in house systems and processes will be given. This is a rare opportunity to join a company who take the time to invest in individuals offering ongoing training and support.
This is a full time temporary to permanent role working Monday - Friday 8 30- 430pm. A degree of flexibility is available on this for the right candidate however this role is very much full time.
The client offers excellent benefits and is easily accessible from the town centre on foot, but also has free parking and is within good reach of all major road links.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment agency.