about 2 years ago
- Are you an Warehouse Operative?
- Are you experienced in stock checking, picking and packing?
- Are you available immediately?
Our established client based in Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire are looking for a Warehouse Operative / Stores Person to join their friendly, small, ambitious team. This is an attractive opportunity looking to work within a prestigious company with a great atmosphere!
- Booking in and issuing of materials
- Computer literate.
- Picking & Packing.
- Loading and unloading deliveries manually.
- Moving stock around the Warehouse Manually.
Applicants will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven Warehouse experience
- IT Literate.
Hours of work will be Monday - Thursday 8 - 5pm and Friday 8am until 1pm.
This is a temporary ongoing role which may go permanent for the right candidate. This role is available for an immediate start.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Business