£19,000 to £19,500
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - SP
26 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Stores Person to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Book orders into the MRP system.
- Pick and issue jobs, parts & consumables.
- Regularly count materials stored outside of stores and update stock counts on the MRP system.
- Pack and despatch all outward deliveries accurately and securely.
- Raising all relevant documentation as required.
Hours, Pay & Benefits:
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5 pm.
- £19,000 to £19,500 per annum.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Auto-enrol pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Experience working in a busy stores/goods-in/despatch department
- Good stock control knowledge and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organisation and supervision skills.
- Attention to detail
- Stocktake experience
- Experience in following ISO2001:2015 standards
This Stores Person role offers a permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Stores Person role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.