Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - AP - SS
6 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Stores Team Leader to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Management of daily workload for the Stores Team
- Ensure all Stores stock levels are maintained
- Implement process changes as directed by the Production Engineers
- Ensure all paperwork are updated as required
- Training Management
- Performance Management
Hours & Pay:
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 08:00 am until 4:30 pm
- £22.000 per annum
- Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Able to manage a team of 10 people
- Proficiency in I.T. tools
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
This Stores Team Leader role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Stores Team Leader role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.