16 days ago
Our presigous client in Red Lodge, is looking for a Supply Chain Assistant to support the materials to ensure facilities are maintained and managed in line with group, and where applicable site policy.
You will Report to the Materials Manager for this role as it will provide support within the Materials Management team and Facilities at Red Lodge.
The working hours are 8.30 am to 5.00pm with an hour lunch Mon – Fri 37/1.2 hour week
£18, 500 to £ 20,000 per annum
- Cover Daily IT Checks
- Maintain Maintenance Annual Action Plan
- Maintain facilities such as CCTV, door access, photocopiers, land and mobile phone systems, utilities, vending machines, cleaning contracts, gardening and landscaping, Hire Cars and catering Requests
- Ensure Facilities Contracts are carried out in line with the Annual Action Plan.
- Run and Manage GLPI tickets and ensure that they are actioned in a timely fashion
- Building Computers – when required
- Be the focal point for liaising with group IT for associated support issues eg Back up tapes, printer problems
- Complete government returns for WEE, Valpak,
- Complete Customer returns for Valpak
- Keeping Query Management up to date and Maintaining weekly and Monthly Reports
- Running the Internal Audits as part of ISO 9001 standard.
- Support Admin needed to Maintain Business Integrated Management System
- Issuing and updating Supplier Packs.
- Cover and support Admin duties (which could include: -Running Outstanding Purchase orders report
- Raising Purchase Orders as required and Daily CSL2 Checks, KPI monitor for supply chain
- Support associated capital projects
- Provide management reporting and analysis as appropriate i.e. Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Support the Material Controllers with Reports as required Weekly and Monthly.
If you are interested in this vacancy please give us a call at Crem Recruitment, or alternatively, send your CV to us. Interviews are being held next week.