almost 2 years ago
Our prestigious client is looking for an Support Administrator to join their busy team based in Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire. The role has arisen due to an internal promotion. The successful applicant will be able to confidently use a computer and a variety of software programmes, such as Excel Spreadsheets, MS Office, and in house CRM systems.
£16,000 - £18,000 (Dependant on experience).
The role will consist of:
- Supporting four members of staff with administrative duties.
- Supporting the members of the team by front of house duties, such as reception, meeting & greeting people, and answering the front desk telephone
- Answering the phone to a high standard with a confident telephone manner
- Creating important documents instructed by the team
- Training will be given.
- Fantastic work ethic
- Eager to learn their product
- "Can Do" attitude
- Friendly & confident
- Able to use own initiative
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Crem Recruitment will be shortlisting candidates for interview by 29th March, so please get in touch if you think this will be suitable position!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.