Jobs in Newmarket-CREM-LB-SAWD
over 2 years ago
My client a UK based organisation provides sophisticated online services and applications to education institutions across the UK and internationally.
Currently recruiting for a niche role, a hybrid between Systems Administrator and Web Developer, this is a great opportunity to join their busy team.
You'll have a passion for making systems reliable and processes efficient, managing both hardware and creating software to facilitate a high performance, high speed development team.
- Assisting with administration and maintenance of local and remote servers
- Develop, extend and maintain software sub-systems which facilitate our engineering processes.
- Occasional out of hours maintenance work
- Alternate "on call" periods for emergency out of hours response and recover of servers and services
- Provision of 3rd line advanced support
- MySQL Server
- Email Servers (Postfix+Dovecot or similar)
- Apache Webserver (including mod_write and virtual hosts)
- Haproxy Loadbalancer (or similar)
So if you have software development experience and are looking for a new exciting challenge, please apply immediately not to miss this fantastic opportunity!
Crem Recruitment are working as an Employment Agency on this position.