14 days ago
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join my client, a market leader in their field based just outside of Newmarket.
You will be responsible for overall management and supporting of all deputy team leaders/staff on the production lines, ensuring efficiency and maintaining safety standards.
- Attention to detail and understanding of all paperwork and company requirements, ensuring staff understand the procedures.
- Understanding of the quality procedures and ensuring these are met within teams.
- Understanding and working to Health and Safety procedures.
- Preparing materials for production runs where required.
- Issuing labels to the line and checking paperwork.
- Scheduling work and teams.
- Organising and identifying new training requirements and keeping training forms accurate and up to date.
- Preparing paperwork for production runs where required.
- Booking in and release of finished product using the SAP System where required.
- Support the implementation of target setting for the lines.
- General support of the Production Manager.
The hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to midday on Friday with a salary of £26,000.
There are many benefits of working for this forward thinking company including:
- Private Healthcare
- Option to buy Shares in the company (after 2 years)
- Company days out
- Parking on site
So not to miss this super opportunity please apply immediately!
Crem Recruitment are working as an Employment Agency on this occasion.