5 months ago
Temporary to Permanent
We are excited to present our client, a reputable employer based on the outskirts of Newmarket. Currently we are recruiting for our client for an experienced Team Leader within the construction/remediation industry on a temporary to permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a candidate with the following;
- Previous experience of working on site in construction and/or remediation.
- Previous experience within a managerial position.
- Ability to operate machinery.
- Ability to support maintenance & servicing of equipment.
- Strong understanding of health & safety regulations.
Duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Assisting with data collection.
- Working in accordance with health & safety regulations.
- Supervising Operatives on site, ensuring health & Safety at all times.
- Operating heavy duty machinery.
- Using initiative, skills & knowledge where appropriate.
If you have any further questions please do not be hesitant to contact Courtnie at Crem Recruitment, Newmarket.
The successful candidate for the Team Leader role can expect a competitive hourly rate with on-site parking. If you feel this role is of interest to you, please don’t be hesitant to send over your application, interviews will commence week beginning 10th of December 2018 in Newmarket, interviews will be held and applicants will be shortlisted by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an employment business.