24000 - 25500
LV - Crem - Perm - Sutton
about 1 month ago
I am currently working with a company who are looking for someone with some technical knowledge and an understanding of Health and Safety. The successful candidate will be working to sort a technical / engineering store room and to organise Health and safety / COSHH / risk assessments – creating a computerised record for both.
This job will suit someone with an engineering background or someone who has worked in stores / administration for a technical company.
6 month fixed term contract – potential to go permanent after fixed term – Starting January
- Must be PC literate – particularly with MS office
- Previous use of a computerised management system (CMMS) / Data base will be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to understand engineering drawings & manuals to identify parts
- Being able to identify components and find their serial numbers (Pumps, Transmitters, Valves, Solenoids etc)
- Understanding of Health & Safety / COSHH / Risk Assessments
- Self motivated
- Being able to support management in general tasks of administration
- Some manual handling (not over 25kg)
The customer can look at people on both a 38 hour week (8-4 or 9-5) or a reduced hour part time basis (i.e. 9-3)
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.