about 2 years ago
- Do you have experience in the construction industry?
- Are you passionate about Sales and ready to excel in a new career path?
Our client, a leading construction company, are looking for a Technical Sales Coordinator to join their busy team.
Monday to Friday
9am until 5pm
£22,000 TO £24,000
- Dealing with incoming telephone sales & technical enquiries
- Production of sales quotations & chasing these through to sale
- Telephone sales – including cold calling
- Support to external Sales team
- Liaison with Stores Person to ensure stock levels & order requirements
- Checking computer stock levels for potential sale orders
- Placing of stock requirement orders with suppliers
- Recording in-coming stock
- Verification of invoices before postage
- Ensuring Credit limits are not exceeded at time of sale
- Front trade-sales desk
- Order updates & tracking
- Stock management updates and tracking
- Passionate about quality, detail & accuracy in your work
- Organised & methodical with your approach to your workload
- Focused on current needs
- Distributor sales experience
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Confident working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in the construction industry
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment or click apply.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.