£10.57 - £12.50
Jobs In Balsham - Crem - EH - TLA
18 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business in Balsham, Cambridge.
Our client, who is well recognised company is currently looking for a Temporary Logistics Administrator to join their busy Operations Team.
This role will assist the Operations Manager with administrational and logistics support.
- Entering haulage jobs on the internal system
- Dealing with any haulage rejections and redirections.
- Monitor any relevant inbound haulage instructions and process accordingly, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with Logistics service provider to ensure effective service provision and escalate if issues arise.
- Provide support to other areas of the Operations team, as and when required.
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday
- Full-time, 40 hours per week – with 20 min paid lunch break
- 8 am - 4 pm
- £10.57 - £12.50 per hour (depending on skills and experience)
- Must have administrative experience.
- Must have office administration skills and excellent IT Skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong can-do attitude with clear goals and outcome focus
- Must have ability to work under the pressure to tight deadlines producing accurate and functional documents.
- Own transport is essential due to a company location.
This is a temporary opportunity, 40 hours per week with some additional hours during the busy period, candidates must be flexible with this.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.