Bury St Edmunds
Crem jobs in Bury - TAJR
8 months ago
Our established client is based on the edge of Bury St Edmunds and is looking for a Transport Administrator to join their ever-growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has warehouse experience and wants to expand their skill set.
This is a Temporary to Permanent Opportunity working Sunday to Thursday from 5pm until 2:30am.
£10.10 per hour
- Inputting data onto in-house databases
- Preparing transport and logistical documents
- Quality checking of products
- Using Microsoft packages daily
- Stocktaking using computer systems
- Picking goods accurately and to tight deadlines
- Manual Handling of up to 25kg
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Keeping Warehouse clean, tidy, and free from any hazard
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.