3 months ago
One of our biggest clients in Newmarket is looking to recruit a transport office administrator to join their office based in their busy logistics warehouse. This person will be dedicate to delivering accurate, efficient and professional administration support enabling on time in full delivery to customers. Ideally they are looking for someone who has used software systems such as sage in a manufacturing or warehouse enviroment.
Monday to Friday
7.30am until 4.30pm
Duties and responsibilities
- Input timely delivery instructions for orders on planned loads.
- Run pick tickets and sort for picking teams.
- Working with Warehouse and yard teams to ensure all goods are accurately picked, packed and completed for despatch on time in full.
- Arrange carrier collections utilising systems where applicable
- Liaising with sites, customer services, haulier, carriers and stock teams regarding any queries with deliveries or schedules.
- Schedule and planning of loads to customer sites
- Schedule and planning of returns
- Monitor pallet useage/movements and arrange returns
- Be aware and work within the health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required.
- Experience working in a planning/admin environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Competent in basic IT skills (Email, Excel)
- A Good level of Literacy and Numeracy skills
- An organised and methodical approach to administrative duties.
- Is accurate and pays attention to detail.
- Must be a strong performer and proactive