8 months ago
Our client is a distinguished, award winning organisation who have a rich heritage within the retail industry. They are currently recruiting for a permanent warehouse operative to join the friendly and hardworking team. This warehouse opportunity is rare and is for someone who is ready to join a fantastic team and to dive into a new opportunity.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday
07.30am until 4.30pm
40 hours per week
You will be required to work overtime during this period including Saturdays and Sundays. Overtime rates are: Anything over 40 hours and Saturdays paid at time and a half, Sundays are paid at double time.
Duties will include:
- Sourcing and packing customer orders
- Folding garments appropriately
- Updating the system
- Take responsibility for the quality and efficiency/pace of own work
- Quality Control of all items on return
- Returning gowns to correct storage area
- Moving/wheeling/ manual lifting of hampers and trays is required
- Assistance with dispatch
- High level of English, both written and communication
- Attention to detail, completing high quality work within expected timescales
- Demonstrate consistently high work ethic
- Show mutual respect of colleagues and internal customers
- Pro-actively looking to improve productivity and help others as/when directed
- Be focussed and committed to your duties/work, escalating issues to your supervisor/ a manager at the appropriate time
Please let me know whether you are interested in this vacancy or wish to know more details. Abbie at Crem Recruitment will be happy to assist with any queries that you may have. Interviews for this position are being held next week so please contact us immediately!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment business.