Jobs near Newmarket - CREM - EH - RL
over 1 year ago
Temp to Perm
- Are you looking to join a company that invests in you as an individual with clear progression routes?
- Do you have experience in Warehousing and Logistics?
Our progressive client located on the outskirts of Mildenhall are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join them at a time of growth, a great thing to see in these challenging times. The aim of this role is to fully support the warehouse function, Picking and Packing orders to a high standard, using Forklift trucks to manoeuvre stock safely around the warehouse and ensure all dispatch timescales are met.
06:00 to 14:00 and 09:30 to 17:30 Weekly rotation* Monday to Friday*
*The later shift will change to 10:00 to 18:00 when the COVID -19 Situation subsides. Applicants must be flexible with this.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience with a warehouse environment and previous Forklift experience. (you do not need to have a valid licence as the client will put you through an in house test )
- Ability to work under pressure
- PC Literate (to include good knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25KG
Our client prides themselves in the training and social aspect of their working life. Included will be Birthday Days, BBQ's in the summer and a Christmas party! All of which encourage a friendly working environment. free onsite parking is available.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Emily at Crem Recruitment in Newmarket. We will be reviewing CV's immediately as this position is starting early June*
*applicants must hold photo ID to be allowed on this site.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this role.