- Are you available immediately?
- Are you physically fit and able to carry loads up to 25kg?
- Do you have a good level of English and excellent communication skills?
We are pleased to be working with this large logistics company based just outside of Bury St Edmunds and we are looking to appoint a number of Warehouse operatives to assist with their busy Warehouse Function.
The role of Warehouse Operative is key to the smooth running of the Warehouse and as such applicants must have previous Warehouse Experience, Good Communication skills and Excellent eye for detail.
Duties will include:
- Manually unloading high numbers of deliveries
- Picking Orders
- Wrapping Pallets
- Assisting with Goods In
- Operation of Pedestrian Pallet Trucks - Training will be given.
Due to the location of our client applicants must have access to their own transport.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday and is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
This role is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Business.