- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have your own transport?
Our client in Saxham in Suffolk are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join their busy team, on a temporary basis. The role may lead to permanent, for the right candidate.
The position would be working Monday to Friday 6.30am until 3.30pm, paid at £7.83 to £9.00 per hour (Depending on experience).
There will be training offered, but the ideal candidate should have experience of previously working within a warehouse.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing customer orders, ready for despatch
- Organising warehouse to create easy movement of stock4
- This is a physical role, and will requiring lifting heavy objects.
- Booking In of raw materials and goods
- Undertaking any other duty, as requested by management.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an Employment Business.