Bury St Edmunds
Crem - jobs is Redlodge - MT - W
about 1 year ago
- Are you looking to join a company that invests in you as an individual with clear progression routes?
- Do you have experience in Warehousing and Logistics?
Our progressive client is looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their busy operation. The aim of this role is to fully support the warehouse function, Picking and Packing orders to a high standard, using Forklift trucks to maneuver stock safely around the warehouse, and ensure all dispatch timescales are met.
Monday - Friday
EARLY 6 - 14:00
LATE 9.30 - 17:30
*These shifts will change when the COVID -19 Situation subsides. Applicants must be flexible with this.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience with a warehouse environment and
- Previous Forklift experience. (you do not need to have a valid license as the client will put you through an in house test )
- Ability to work under pressure
- PC Literate (to include good knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25KG
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Jacob at Crem Recruitment in Newmarket. We will be reviewing CV's immediately as these positions are for an immediate start.
*applicants must hold a photo ID to be allowed on this site.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.