Bury St Edmunds
JobsInBurySt.Edmunds - Crem - JG - WOP
23 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the distribution industry
Our client, who is well recognised distribution company is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to work at their busy warehouse in Bury St Edmunds.
- Order Picking items using a handheld scanner.
- Packing orders and preparing them for dispatch.
- Loading and unloading deliveries.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday
- Full-time 2pm – 10pm
- £9.71 per hour.
- Lots of overtime available
- Must have warehouse experience.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be physically fit and able to do some heavy lifting.
- Own transport is desirable due to company location.
- Fork-Lift Licences will be treated as advantageous, but are not essential
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with clear progression routes for suitable candidates.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.