Jobs In Haverhill - Crem - HB - WOP
2 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Warehouse Operative to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Picking products using handheld scanners.
- Packing/wrapping items ready for despatch.
- Using pump truck to move pallets around to correct locations, loading lorries on the back of trailer.
- Booking pallets on couriers’ portal, printing labels.
Hours & Pay:
- Full time, 40 hours per week, Temporary ongoing
- £9.50 per hour
- Must have warehouse operations experience.
- Experience working in a distribution environment.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Warehouse Operative role offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-recognised business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Warehouse Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.