Jobs In Haverhill - Crem - JG - WOP
3 months ago
Our busy client in Haverhill is urgently looking for reliable, hardworking Warehouse Operatives to support their Warehouse. Immediate starts are available and plenty of overtime!
Good performance may lead to permanent opportunities.
Previous experience in a warehouse environment is desirable but full training will be given. Applicants must be physically fit and be able to lift items up to 25kg.
8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
£9.50 per hour
- Unloading lorries
- Loading Lorries
- Move stock in Warehouse
- Locating /Relocating and lifting stock by hand and using pallet trucks
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Must have warehouse experience.
- Experience working in a distribution environment.
- Be reliable and trustworthy with good communication skills.
- Physically fit with excellent attention to detail.
If this Warehouse Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.