£21043 per annum
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - WBS
about 1 month ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the distribution industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised logistics company are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives to work at their busy warehouse in Haverhill.
- Working within a multi-temperature environment.
- Receive, check and locate products.
- Pick and pack products.
- Adhere to work instructions.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and processed correctly.
Hours & Pay:
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 2 pm until 10 pm.
- £21,043 per annum.
- Must have a wealth of warehouse experience.
- Good IT skills.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Warehouse Operative role offers an excellent permanent opportunity to join a well-recognised business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Warehouse Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.