Jobs in Red Lodge - CREM - EH - WO
over 1 year ago
Crem Recruitment are pleased to be working with our Client based on the outskirts of Newmarket as they continue to grow and due to high business demand expand their shift coverage.
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for assisting with the entire Warehouse Function:
- Forklift operation
Working closely with the Warehouse Team Leader and existing team members the post holder will ensure the smooth running of the Warehouse Operation whilst maintaining the safe and efficient operation of the Warehouse function.
This is a hands on role, and applicants must be physically fit. Previous Forklift Experience is essential however a valid licence is not required as full training will be given.
As this role will be working on the back shift, Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to be trustworthy and reliable as well as be able to work to strict health and safety guidelines.
If you are interested in this position please ensure you meet the following criteria before applying, we look forward to hearing from you!
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience within a Warehouse environment
- Current or Lapsed Forklift Licence - Applicants must have previous forklift operation experience
- Access to own transport as this location is not accessible by public transport
- Flexibility to work days whilst training then move to constant late shifts 5pm - 1am
- Available to start work either immediately or be able to commit to a temporary to permanent opportunity
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Business.