25 days ago
Our client in Newmarket in Suffolk are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join their busy team, on a temporary basis.
The position would be working Monday to Thursday 12pm until 8pm & Friday finish at 7pm, paid at 8.21 per hour (Depending on experience).
There will be training offered, but the ideal candidate should have experience of previously working within a warehouse.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing customer orders, ready for despatch
- Unloading containers
- Organising warehouse to create easy movement of stock
- This is a physical role, and will requiring lifting heavy objects.
- Booking In of raw materials and goods
- Undertaking any other duty, as requested by management.
You must have previous warehouse experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an Employment Business