7 months ago
- Are you immediately available?
- Do you have previous warehouse experience?
Our client based in Newmarket, Suffolk is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join them on a Temporary ongoing basis.
Daily duties will include:
- Picking and packing items ready for dispatch
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Physically work - picking and packing doors.
- Wrapping palletts.
- General warehouse duties as required.
Applicants must have previous warehouse experience and a flexible working approach.
A Valid Forklift certificate would be advantageous but is not essential for this role.
This is a full time role working 1pm - 9pm Monday - Thursday 1pm - 8pm Friday however flexibility to start earlier when deliveries come in is required.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.