- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have your own transport?
Our client in Saxham in Suffolk are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join their busy team, on a temporary basis for 6 weeks on the night shift. The role may lead to permanent, for the right candidate.
The position would be working Monday to Friday 5pm until 2.30am, paid at £8.53 per hour (Depending on experience).
There will be training offered, but the ideal candidate should have experience of previously working within a warehouse.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Physically fit due to the high demand of offloading heavy goods.
- Picking and packing customer orders, ready for despatch
- Organising warehouse to create easy movement of stock
- This is a physical role, and will requiring lifting heavy objects.
- Booking In of raw materials and goods
- Undertaking any other duty, as requested by management.
The vacancy will begin at the end of March and candidates will be shortlisted at Crem Recruitment in Newmarket.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an Employment Business.