£10.00 - £11.50
27 days ago
My client a well established manufacturer and leader in their field, based in Snailwell are expanding and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver to join their busy team.
You will be involved in:
- General warehouse duties including rotation of stock/stock checking
- Counter balance forklift driving
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Container work
- Driving 3.5T truck (no special licence required) between their two sites
- Counter Balance Licence RTITB
- Warehouse experience
- Clean driving licence and over 25 years old due to insurance restrictions on company vehicles
- Your own transport
- Able to work as a team as well as capable of working on your own initiative
To suceed in this position you must be flexible, friendly and down to earth. Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm with half hour lunch break (unpaid).
There are many benefits of working for this super company including, twice a year bonus (performance related), private healthcare, pension (private and work), option to buy shares in the company (after 1 years service), company days out and parking onsite.
So to join this friendly and successful team apply today!
Crem are working as an Employment Agency on this occasion.