over 2 years ago
Our expanding client, in Newmarket are recruiting for a Warehouse Operator who is responsible for handling inbound, outbound and returned goods for the warehouse, as well as for actions related to stock keeping in the warehouse.
Monday to Friday 8 until 5
- Undertake actions related to inbound goods: unloading containers.
- Undertake actions related to inside warehouse transfers, based on instructions received from the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Undertake actions related to outbound goods: picking goods in the designated locations, checking correctness of product and quantity.
- Inspecting damage and quality.
- Handles all paperwork related to the activities.
- Performs special assignments from the Warehouse Operations Leader.
- 5+ years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Proven success-records in warehouse operations
Knowledge and Skills
- MUST Hold, or gain, relevant forklift certification
- Understanding of warehouse health and safety.
- Good attention to detail
Crem are acting as a employment business.