Crem - Jobs in Newmarket - MT - WOU
6 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time. Our client is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operatives to work at their state of the art facility on the outskirts of Newmarket
- Packing products to strict specification and preparing them for dispatch
- Working on production lines
- Operating automated machines
- Labeling and QC of finished goods
- Full time, Temporary ongoing assignment
- Previous production or packing experience
- Excellent attention to detail and clear handwriting skills
- The understanding of good documentation practices
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
All social distancing and COVID Policies are being strictly adhered to on-site, the company offers some fantastic benefits including private Healthcare and Pension schemes. Free on-site parking is available.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.