Bury St Edmunds
Jobs in BSE - CREM - EH - WHT
almost 2 years ago
- Are you physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg?
- Do you have a good level of spoken and written English?
- Are you reliable, with a good work ethic and do you complete tasks to a high standard?
My Warehousing Client based in Bury St Edmunds is seeking a number of operatives to join their well established team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading containers by hand
- Picking and packing orders
- Moving of stock around the Warehouse
- Putting deliveries away in the correct place
- Working to deadlines and tight container timescales
This is a full time role working a minimum of 40 hours per week Monday - Friday, All day shifts to be discussed upon application.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment business.