Bury St Edmunds
9 months ago
Temporary to Permanent
- Are you physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg?
- Do you hold a valid forklift licence?
My client based in Red Lodge, Suffolk, is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative who has used a forklift on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain new skills and experiences in this expanding company. Company benefits include:
- Continuous training and development with genuine scope to porgress to senior level
- Free on site car park
- Site Canteen
- Supportive work place with a friendly team
- Company pension and sick pay
- Cake on your birthday!
6am until 2pm
10.30am until 6pm
37.5 hours per work
Rate of pay
This is a physically demanding role which involves all aspects of Warehousing including:
- Loading and unloading of deliveries in timely manner
- Moving stock around the Warehouse by hand and using the forklift
- Ensuring work area is keep clean and tidy at all times
- You will recieve training on a VNA forklift
Due to the location of my client your own transport is desirable.
Applicants must have excellent communication skills and previous warehouse experience. General Numeracy & English skills are essential.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment business