Bury St Edmunds
Jobs in BSE - CREM - EH - WHQC
9 months ago
- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have previous experience within a warehouse environment?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail and good IT skills?
Our client based in the heart of Bury St Edmund is looking for experienced Warehouse and QC operatives to join them on a temporary ongoing basis. Permanent contracts may be awarded for exceptional candidates.
Applicants must be immediately available and be able to interview week commencing 15th March.
Duties will involve:
- Using handheld scanner to check quality of order picks and sign off as complete
- Logging and identifying any issues with order picks and resolving/flagging as required prior to order despatch
- Manual lifting and moving of stock and picks around the warehouse
This is a full time vacancy working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
This vacancy is being managed by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an employment business.