Jobs in Walden - Crem - HB - WHS
5 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Warehouse Supervisor to work at their busy site in Saffron Walden.
- Operating a Counterbalance forklift.
- Overseeing the operations in the warehouse with the main focus being goods in
- Stock control and stock put away
- Controlling the stores and updating the Warehouse Management System
Hours & Pay
- Full time, day shift.
- Negotiable, dependant on experience
- Must have a wealth of warehouse operations experience.
- Experience working in a Stock Control/Stores/Goods In environment.
- Must have a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be physically fit and able to lift boxes weighing up to 25kgs.
If this Warehouse Supervisor role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.