Bury St Edmunds
Jobs in Bury St Edmunds
7 months ago
- Are you reliable and physically fit?
- Are you over 25 and do you have a full clean UK driving licence?
- Have you had previous experience operating a forklift?
Our Client is small family run business based in the heart of Bury St Edmunds, they are looking to appoint a yard operative to assist in keeping the day to day running of their establishment operating smoothly.
General duties will include:
- Loading and unloading deliveries using a forklift
- Manually assisting in the moving of deliveries and stock around the site
- Occasional use of the company 3.5 tonne vehicle, taking goods between sites
- Adhering to Health, Safety and Quality requirements at all times.
- Ensuring the Yard and premises is kept clean and tidy throughout the working day
- Assisting colleagues with any other ad hoc duties as reasonably required.
This is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate. Working hours are Monday- Friday between either 7am, - 2pm or 8am - 3pm depending on company requirements.
Previous experience operating a Forklift is desirable however a valid up to date licence is not essential as full training will be given.
This role is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment business.